How to strengthen our immune system
What is the immune system? It is a set of cells that, at the level of the body, ensures the fight against common infections (such as colds) as well as long fights (such as cancer). Health and immunity are intimately linked: taking care of one's health on a daily basis improves one's immunity, and vice versa.
Symptoms of immune weakness include persistent fatigue, increased susceptibility to infections (frequent colds, urinary tract infections, herpes outbreaks, etc.), and wounds that take time to heal or heal.
PEOPLE AT RISK
The following people are at a higher risk of having a weakened immune system: those who suffer from a chronic or serious illness, such as diabetes, lung disease, a cardiovascular disorder, kidney disease, cancer or surgery, and old people.
• Sedentary lifestyle, and conversely, overtraining
• Lack of sleep
• The stress
• Exposure to toxins
• Exposure to air pollutants
GIVE A BOOST TO OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Give a boost to our immune system by adopting the following healthy habits!
• Healthy eating Major malnutrition (marasmus) with calorie and protein deficiency, or junk food are the leading causes of immune deficiency.
• Moderate physical activity has many benefits (weight control, better cardiovascular fitness, normalization of blood pressure, etc.). Always in moderation.
• Stress control identifies the situations that cause tension and looks for ways to better deal with them.
• Other healthy habits to consider are getting enough sleep, quitting, using antibiotics only when needed, using household products that contain as few chemicals as possible, and protecting against sexually transmitted infections.
Strengthening your immune system is one of the best ways to protect yourself against diseases, including colds, flu and many others! Some food supplements can help you.