Efficient tips for better digestion
In today's society, poor eating habits, stress and digestive disorders are commonplace. Excessive intake of sugary, yeast-containing and processed foods does not help. Many people end up with repetitive bloating, regular abdominal discomfort, digestive acidity, and weight control problems. Here are some tips for better digestion daily.
TIPS FOR BETTER DIGESTION
If we believe the Chinese proverb "the roots of health are in the intestines", it is very important to take good care of its intestinal flora. So, to keep (or find) a healthy digestive system:
• Do not eat too much, so as not to overload your digestion.
• Give up some of the foods we have become accustomed to (refined, processed or denatured foods) in favor of vegetables and seasonal fruits.
• Do not drink during meals, but between meals.
• Avoid the use of artificial stimulants such as coffee, alcohol and nicotine.
FOR BETTER DIGESTION, ADOPT HEALTHY HABITS
If diet has a great influence on our digestive system, poor digestion depends mainly on a combination of several factors. So, for a better digestion, it's your lifestyle that you have to adapt!
• Take time for meals and do not eat too fast. By chewing well, you allow the food time to mix with your saliva and promote good digestion.
• Surround yourself with nice people whose conversation you enjoy. Your digestion will only get better.
• Consume fresh, unrefined and nutrient-rich products.
• Do not eat too much. A small amount of food is enough to provide you with the energy you need.
• Exercise every day if you can, and do not hesitate to sweat profusely.
• Relax physically and try to limit the harmful effects of stress.
• Get enough sleep. Sleep plays an important role in the proper functioning of your digestive system. Do you have trouble sleeping? Valerian has a positive effect on the quality and duration of sleep.
• Drink enough water, 1.5l to 2l per day. For better digestion, avoid soft drinks.
• Limit your intake of coffee, alcohol, soft drinks and sugary drinks: these products make it difficult for your organs to digest and / or eliminate. You can not do without coffee? Turn to a coffee substitute, such as Bambu.
NATURAL HELP FOR A BETTER DIGESTION
• To better digest, think prebiotic!
• Dandelion is a plant that improves the digestive, hepatic, biliary and urinary functions. It is common to make an infusion of freshly cut roots in autumn.
• The REGU-DIGEST capsules of BIO-Vega are mainly composed of blessed thistle, traditionally used in herbal medicine as tonic and bitter digestive to stimulate appetite and help digestion (stomachic). The REGU-BILE capsules of BIO-Vega are mainly composed of dandelion which Arab doctors mentioned, more than 1000 years before our era, the medicinal virtues against the disorders of the liver, the gallbladder, but also of the fever, of anemia or water retention. Today, it is mainly used to stimulate the flow of bile (cholagogue).